If you’re up for an action-packed night out with energetic vibes and an immersive atmosphere, Flight Club Birmingham is the place to go!
This modern bar offers a mind-blowing darts experience like no other – the team behind Flight Club has managed to reinvent this popular game and add a modern twist to it.
So, buckle up and get ready to join the Flight Club family and explore the idea of social darts.
Discover some of The Most Popular Night Clubs in Birmingham.
Planning a trip to Birmingham? Here are some of the Most Exciting and Fun Things To Do in the city (for 24 hrs, 48 hrs, or longer.)
This Article Covers:
- Flight Club Birmingham Address and Contact Information
- How Does Flight Club Darts Work?
- Flight Club Birmingham Event Spaces
- Best Food and Drinks to Try at Flight Club Birmingham
- How to Get to Flight Club in Birmingham?
- Things to Know Before You Book
- Things To Do Around Flight Club Birmingham
- Other Flight Club Destinations
Flight Club Birmingham Address and Contact Information
Address: 13 Temple Street, Birmingham B2 5BN, United Kingdom
Phone number: +44 121 312 4610
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: flightclubdarts.com
Sunday: 11:30 AM – 10:30 PM
Monday: 12 PM – 12 AM
Tuesday: 12 PM – 12 AM
Wednesday: 12 PM – 12 AM
Thursday: 12 PM – 12:30 AM
Friday: 12 PM – 12:30 AM
Saturday: 11 AM – 12:30 AM
How Does Flight Club Darts Work?
The Flight Club family offers a one-of-a-kind social experience – the perfect combination of social darts games, delicious food, and irresistible cocktails.
The venue is located in the heart of the Birmingham city centre. Steve Moore and Paul Barham founded Flight Club in 2012.
What is Social Darts?
Darts is the bar’s speciality. The team that founded Flight Club has reinvented darts as we know it. They offer fun multiplayer darts games, innovative dartboard technology (invented by Flight Clubs own astrophysicist), and a sleek user interface that’ll elevate your darts experience to another level.
If you’re a guest at Flight Club, you can play any of the following darts games:
- Demolition: The purpose of this game is to score anywhere on the board to demolish your diamond tower. The twist here is that you need to finish on “0” exactly, or you’ll go bust and have to try again. To win, you have to be the first person to reach “0”.
- Quack Shot: In this game, the board is divided into sections – the inner circles bring you points, while the outer ones can lose you points. Aim for the bullseye – if you hit it 3 times, you automatically win the game. Whoever gets the most points after 6 rounds is the winner.
- Shanghai: This game is similar to the traditional “Around the World” darts game, where you need to hit the number you’re given on the screen. With each round, that number increases, and so do your points (if you manage to score.) Whoever gets the most points after 8 rounds wins.
- Snakes & Ladders: This game is played exactly as the classic Snakes & Ladders game, except that instead of dice, you use darts. To win, you need to land onto the Champions trophy.
- Killer: In this game, each player is given a number on the board. You have to throw your dart at your assigned number. If you score your number three times, you become a killer and can throw your dart at another player’s number and take their points.
Flight Club Brunch Social
Flight Club also offers two brunch options:
- Traditional Brunch Social: This is ideal for small groups of up to 4 people. You’ll be seated at the bar and get to immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere for 2 hours. Each person also gets a bottle of Prosecco (that’s right – 1 whole bottle for each guest), bottomless pizza paddles, and complimentary OJ and water.
- Brunch with Social Darts: If you’re still up for a fun darts challenge, you can buy a bottomless brunch and social darts ticket. This includes 1 hour of playing social darts with your friends (groups of 4 or more are welcomed) and 1 hour at the bar feasting on delicious pizza and toasting the winner with Prosecco bubbly.
Flight Club Birmingham Event Spaces
If you’re planning a private party, you can rent some of Flight Club’s event spaces. You can even rent out the entire place if you need extra capacity space (up to 350 people.)
For smaller parties and get-togethers, rent out the following Flight Club venue spaces:
- The Snug: This cosy space offers 3 oches and a cosy vibe – a great option if you want to gather your friends for a game night with some craft beers or cocktail drinks and tasty food. It’s ideal for small groups of 30 to 45 people.
- The Carousel: If you’re up for an unforgettable darts experience in a vibrant atmosphere with colourful interior design, the Carousel is the perfect place. This fun space can quickly get you in a cheerful holiday mood. It has 3 oches and can host up to 70 people.
- The Temple Inn: This semi-private space can host up to 100 people. It offers its own bar, 5 oches, and a unique atmosphere – the perfect place for a darts night with friends.
- The Upstairs Bar: This Flight Club venue offers extra capacity ideal for big parties of up to 150 people. It has its own bar area, lots of seating booths, and 7 oches.
Best Food and Drinks to Try at Flight Club Birmingham
If you’re a foodie, get ready for some unexpected ridiculous joy! Flight Club Birmingham offers some great dishes and sharing platters, including:
- Coconut popcorn chicken with sweet chilli sauce
- Korean beef skewers
- Baked mac and cheese
- Chocolate brownie bites
Their cocktail menu is just as irresistible and it can quickly get you in a boozy holiday mood. You can order something special from the Flight Club signature drink menu. Try these to start with:
- Breakfast Sour
- A Little Bit Lychee
- Salted Caramel Espresso Martini
Or you can order a classic Mimosa or any other drink from the bar.
They also offer delicious craft beers, bubbly cocktails with Prosecco and Champagne, and thirst-quenching cocktail slushies – great refreshers for an intense gaming night!
How to Get to Flight Club in Birmingham?
Flight Club is located in the Birmingham city centre on Temple Street (Birmingham B2 5BN.) The bar is close to the Birmingham Cathedral, and it’s within walking distance of lots of different restaurants, bars, pubs, and galleries (like the Reuben Colley Fine Art.)
Here’s how you can get to Flight Club Birmingham:
- By bus: You can take buses 822, 82, 87, 89, or 101 and get off at the Colmore Row stop (right in front of the Birmingham Cathedral of St. Philip), which is only a 3-minute walk from the bar.
- By tram: The bar is only a 2-minute walk from the Grand Central tram stop (Line 1 of the West Midlands Metro.)
- By train: You can take the CrossCountry or West Midlands Railway train, which runs to Birmingham airport (so you can even get straight to Flight Club from the Birmingham airport) and get off at Birmingham New Street. The Birmingham New Street stop is just a 6-minute walk away from Flight Club.
Things to Know Before You Book
Here’s everything else you need to know before you head to Flight Club:
Can I Bring My Own Darts?
Unfortunately, you cannot bring your own darts set. Flight Club has a special darts vision system so your darts wouldn’t be recognized on the board.
What Time Should I Arrive Before My Booking?
If you’ve booked an oche, it’s best to arrive 15 minutes before your time slot, so you can get accommodated as fast as possible. If you arrive earlier, you can chill at the bar and try some of Flight Club’s delicious cocktails.
Can I Eat and Play at the Same Time?
You can definitely eat while you play. Flight Club offers some delicious pizza and different sharing platters you can indulge in while having fun.
Is There a Dress Code?
There is no dress code – you can wear your favourite outfit, whether that’s comfy sweatpants or a fancy suit.
Are Children Allowed in Flight Club Birmingham?
Children are allowed in Flight Club before 5 PM, so you can definitely come with your kids to grab a bite in the bar area. However, due to health and safety reasons, darts players need to be at least 18 years old to be allowed in the oches areas.
Things To Do Around Flight Club Birmingham
Flight Club Birmingham is just a short walk away from:
- Reuben Colley Fine Art Gallery: 3-minute walk
- St. Philip’s Cathedral: 3-minute walk
- Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery: 5-minute walk
- The Square Shopping Centre: 6-minute walk
So if you’re visiting Flight Club for brunch, take a tour of any of these city attractions or even go shopping right after to the Square or Grand Central shopping centres.
Other Flight Club Destinations
Due to the enormous demand, Flight Club is available in some other cities as well. Here are all Flight Clubs existing venues:
- Manchester city
Flight Clubs existing venues also include a venue in Perth, Australia, and three bars in the United States in:
The founders Paul Barham and Steve Moore also plan on opening new destinations in LA and Atlanta.