Resorts World in Birmingham’s National Exhibition Centre boasts a wide range of activities for individuals, kids, and families to enjoy under one roof.
From exquisite restaurants and high-end outlet shopping stores like Kurt Geiger to the luxury Santai Spa, this entertainment complex has something for everyone.
Explore all the Beautiful Waterfalls Near Birmingham, United Kingdom
And discover the colourful land of Legos in Birmingham in this Comprehensive Legoland Guide.
This Article Contains:
- Resorts World Birmingham Contact Details and Opening Hours
- How to Get to Resorts World Birmingham
- Parking at Resorts World Birmingham
- What Kind of Activities Take Place at Resorts World Birmingham?
- What Are the Main Attractions at Resorts World Birmingham?
- Packages and Gift Vouchers for Resorts World Birmingham
- Are There Accessible Facilities at Resorts World Birmingham?
- Is Resorts World Birmingham Still Under Construction?
- What Attractions Are Near Resorts World Birmingham?
Resorts World Birmingham Contact Details and Opening Hours
Address: Pendigo Way, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1PU, United Kingdom
Phone no.: 121 273 1000
Opening times: Mon-Sat: 10am-7pm and Sun: 11am-5pm
How to Get to Resorts World Birmingham
Here’s how visitors can get to this West Midlands entertainment complex via different transport options:
The nearby motorways are M42 (J6), the A452 and A45.
Birmingham International Railway Station is the nearest West Midlands railway station to the venue (11 min walk and 6 min drive). From Birmingham International Station, you can reach the venue via the walkway through the NEC site. Alternatively, you can also use the stairs or lifts at that entrance down to Perimeter way and follow the signs to Resorts World. There are also direct trains from Birmingham New Street, Coventry, Leamington Spa and Wolverhampton to the venue.
The nearest bus station to the venue is Trinity Park bus station (12 min walk and 5 min drive). Additionally, many other major bus routes pass through Birmingham International Train Station.
From the airport:
Resorts World is a 10-minute walk and a short shuttle away from Birmingham Airport (BHX).
Parking at Resorts World Birmingham
Resorts World has a dedicated multi-storey car park. However, when that car park is full, visitors can park at the South 2, South 6 and East 5 car parks.
Note: There are separate car parks for Resorts World and Resorts World Arena. You’ll need to follow electronic directional signage to your specific event at the World Arena.
Here’s a breakdown of the parking costs at Resorts World:
- £2.50 for 2 hours
- £17 for 2-12 hours
- Validate your ticket on spends of £20 to park for up to 12 hours for just £2.50
What Kind of Activities Take Place at Resorts World Birmingham?
Here are the different entertainment venues at Resorts World Birmingham:
- Hollywood Bowl: Enjoy 17 pre-bookable Hollywood-styled bowling lanes while sipping a drink. Don’t miss out on the venue’s delicious food and fun pool tables.
- Vortex Gaming: Dive into virtual reality and classic and modern arcade games. Re-fuel between games with the venue’s excellent ice cream tubs or grab a drink at the bar.
- Escape Hunt: If you prefer adrenaline-filled experiences, this one’s for you. You’ll need to solve complex puzzles and mysteries while racing against the clock!
- Bottomless brunch: Feel like taking a stroll through New York City? Resorts World also has a bottomless brunch event on Fridays (£29.95 per person) where you can share small plates named after New York City boroughs.
- Live music: Enjoy a live music event every week at World Bar or opt for fun DJ nights at Sky By The Water (Sky Bar), which has received an excellent Tripadvisor traveller rating.
- Restaurants: Delve into delicious worldwide cuisine and craft cocktails and witness amazing views at restaurants like the Sky Bar, Las Iguanas, TGI Fridays, the World Bar, and more
- Cineworld: Enjoy a good ol’ movie night at this state-of-the-art IMAX cinema. The cinema can be accessed via a passenger lift and has a private corridor to a disabled toilet.
What Are the Main Attractions at Resorts World Birmingham?
- Genting International Casino: Over 25? Then feel free to gamble and enjoy a few Roulette, Blackjack, Slots, and Baccarat games at the Genting International Casino Also, don’t forget to enjoy a drink at the Sports Bar.
- Shopping mall: Ready to do some outlet shopping? Shop until you drop at the Kurt Geiger Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Vans Outlet, and more.
- Vox Conference Centre: Deliver professional events at this spacious conference centre and impress your guests with the exceptional 4K resolution screens, giant media wall, moveable Elonex screens, and more.
- Genting Hotel: Book a four-star room at the stunning Genting Hotel if you plan to stay overnight at Resorts World Birmingham.
- Santai Spa: Escape into a world of relaxation at this luxurious spa with an excellent Tripadvisor traveller rating. Here, guests can indulge in the outdoor hot tub, pool, hot-stone loungers, and massages.
- Resorts World Arena: Witness the world’s best comedians, concerts, musicians, dancers, daredevils, and more at Resorts World Arena (previously Genting Arena). You can get tickets to these performances via the Ticket Factory at the NEC.
Packages and Gift Vouchers for Resorts World Birmingham
Here are some of the packages offered by Resorts World in Birmingham, United Kingdom:
- Warehouse Clearance at Bedeck
- Father’s Day Deals
- Summer Sale at Trespass
- Vortex Voucher Deal
- Genting Hotel Deals
- Hollywood Bowl Deals
- Spring Offer at Levis
- Cineworld Munchbox Deal
You can also give a friend or family member a gift voucher so that they can experience the stunning Genting Hotel, Vortex Gaming, Sky By The Water, and more.
Are There Accessible Facilities at Resorts World Birmingham?
Resorts World Birmingham has an accessibility statement that mentions that disabled guest parking spaces are available in all car parks. Family spaces are also on all three levels of their multi-storey car park.
The West Midlands venue also has elevators, disabled toilets, and you can request a mobility scooter by contacting Guest Services.
Is Resorts World Birmingham Still Under Construction?
No, construction for the resort commenced in February 2013 on the NEC site and was completed in 2015.
What Attractions Are Near Resorts World Birmingham?
- Birmingham International Airport (26 min walk and 9 min drive)
- Resorts World Arena (Genting Arena) (4 min walk and 1 min drive)
- The National Exhibition Centre (37 min walk and 3 min drive)
- The Bear Grylls Adventure (3 min walk and 1 min drive)
- National Motorcycle Museum (5 min drive)
- Brueton Park (10 min drive)
- St Alphege (12 min drive)
- The Core Theatre (13 min drive)